Signs of the times

This article was originally published on WackoJaco

Taking pets to the vet can be stressful for both animals and owners. So to brighten everyone’s days, the Carroll County Veterinary posts funny signs outside its Maryland clinic. But furry friends and their human companions aren’t the only ones who enjoy these. From life advice to deep philosophical questions, the health center’s messages are relatable and enjoyed by pretty much anyone who drives by them. So whether you have a dog, cat, hamster, or none of the above, these signs are sure to raise a chuckle.

Shared by a member and spotted on Twitter … Captioned …
“This was a new one on me. Drop your commuter off” :grinning:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s a couple of my favorites from my hometown of Dublin! The last one is in Hoi An, Vietnam and have also seen the same one in Dublin.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure what London has against ice cream trucks?

1 Like

@Amparo this one is specially for you from Portsmouth UK

5 Likes

Hi @Crookie its about business rivalry and protection of licensed pitches … there have been Ice Cream “wars” between rival vendors, that’s why it’s closely regulated by the borough councils.

You rang? :joy:
I see you in my lane, come in and stay a while.

A street sign in Washington state!

5 Likes

Two signs I liked during a cat sit in Somerset, England

4 Likes

3 Likes

They know you’re here before you enter the driveway. :rofl:

We had quite a few personal jokes about this sign, spotted in Cape Town, South Africa

7 Likes

Words to live by

Still not too sure what this one meant

1 Like

I’ve got a dog related sign recently spotted in Marbella, Spain at a water fountain of a complex…looks like the perfect dog washing spot to me :woman_shrugging:

@Angela_L we saw that same sign in Whakatane, New Zealand a few weeks ago! :rofl:

Obviously @Kelly
People with giant hands not allowed.
No loitering at the cricket stumps.
Don’t set your fingers alight.
It’s OK to carry a cake but don’t hide your drink from your mates.
Don’t drop your ice cubes (or use a yo-yo?)
That mallet you’re carrying is too flimsy.

A street sign in Brisbane, Australia, and a great philosophy!

2 Likes