Signs of the times

@Karen_E I have driven past this street many times and never noticed its name. I wonder WhyNot!

@Karen_E @Crookie what a brilliant street name! :sweat_smile:

This gave me such a good laugh! :rofl: :raised_hands:

I found this one on my way home from the farmer’s market last Sunday, and then had that song stuck in my head all day. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: Now transferred to mine @wendy_chicago … all day too most probably :joy::pray:

…, and the question, who was “Never gonna give you up?” :microphone::headphones::musical_score:

Ok, now we’ll all have it stuck in our heads! :rofl:

2 Likes

One from a couple of years ago but it still makes me smile

2 Likes

sign seen on a gate in Winslow, Buckinghamshire announcing or warning…

Crazy Dogs

2 Likes

One of the first things I see on a new sit. Should I be worried?

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for posting all these amazing signs!

I love this thread so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If anyone is in London then these guys post the best things on signs around the Tube most days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re called @allontheboard - two random workers who make everyone feel better

6 Likes

1. Bus in China
  2. San Francisco
  3. Norway
    4 and 5 Florida
2 Likes

The sign on St Mary’s church lychgate at Wylye, Wiltshire UK today. Wylye is THE cutest English village!

6 Likes

I’m a Hampshire girl originally @Crookie and have literally no idea where it is?! Elaborate please :pray:t3:

1 Like

@Cuttlefish My mistake Wylye is in Wiltshire next door to Hampshire, It’s at the crossroads in the red circle about 12 miles NW of Salisbury & 8 miles west of Stonehenge

1 Like

Thanks! I know Codford (& Heytesbury of course) so must have been through it at some point. Glad it’s lovely @Crookie and quintessentially British :heart:

1 Like

@Cuttlefish here are some photos of Wylye from our wet walk around yesterday

9 Likes

Love it. Teapot Street. How cute is that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks @Crookie #feelingnostalgic

4 Likes

2 Likes

So many gorgeous villages in England @Crookie. We know the two Codford villages but don’t remember Wylye. Maybe on our way to our Shaftesbury sit we’ll be able to check it out.

3 Likes