Sitter arriving a day in advance? New to THS

First of all @Savuti94 welcome to the forum where you are going to get some great help and answers to any and all of your questions, including this one. Can I just say all your pets are precious (if I weren’t allergic to cats I would be applying), home is great…and that pool…well, its a showstopper!

I would advise, in your profile, that the day you show listed to start would be stated as the “night before” as many sitters might plan on coming in even the day before that so they become acclimated to the area. This is a great time to show the sitter your home and anything special that might need to be done (where light switches are for particular areas, ac or heat info, etc.) and also most important is to let them and your pets get to know each other so there are no surprises for the pet when you leave.

As far as local sitters go, that can be a great way to not have to worry about a night before greeting as they could quite possibly come sometime prior to the start date and get to know your pet as well.

One thing I would suggest right now is that you link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Welcome & Getting Started - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and follow the easy instructions. This will allow our forum members easy access to your listing where they can give you valuable feedback as to what might make it even more desirable or the possibility of reaching a sitter on the forum who would be in the area and available to do the sit.

Once again, welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. You are going to love both!