Sitter AVAILABILITY Calendar - and how to edit/add/delete dates and location

Hi @kdukat. I agree, it can be … tricky … communicating about app vs mobile website vs desktop website, plus iPhone vs Android, Mac vs Windows.

I was just looking at calendar issues on the desktop website (Calendar does not appear on my profile - #9 by geoff.hom). I think I can explain how to edit the calendar on the mobile website.

The main issue is a bug with how the “Manage availability” button is positioned on the website. Earlier in this topic (May '22), there’s a screenshot where it looks okay (Sitter AVAILABILITY Calendar - and how to edit/add/delete dates and location - #42 by thejohnsfam).

That button is now shifted way right, almost off-screen. (I’m on a MacBook Air and using Safari.)

Note that the button is part of the “My Sitter Profile” box of your dashboard. So, even on the mobile website, when you get to your dashboard, then scroll down to “My Sitter Profile,” reveal it, then scroll right, then tap on “Manage availability.” See below:

Tagging @Ben-ProductManager so he can report this bug. (I don’t know where/how/whom to report bugs.)