Sitter can post more fotos 🙏

SEE PREVIOUS POST
Maybe I didn’t formulate the question clearly.
HO sometimes POSTS 40 PHOTOS to give a clear picture of the sit to sitters.
I think (or I must be wrong) SITTERS can only post SOME PHOTOS.
I would like to be able to post MORE PHOTOS: about us, our animals, the animals we have babysat.
Because this gives HO a clearer picture of a sitter.
A HO chooses emotionally because it is about their animals and I think it is better for trust to be able to post MULTIPLE PHOTOS.
We have a monthly sit so THANK YOU THS for the experiences that are very dear to us!!!
But maybe something to think about
:dog::cat::pig::racehorse::sheep::rabbit2::chicken::turtle::fish: :bird::heart::heart::heart: ???
Sarah, Frank and Fleur :dog::blossom:

1 Like

I have often wondered about that descrepancy. HOs can post up to 40 pics but rarely include one of themselves! And sitters can only post about 13/14 and all pics are of themselves with/without pets. Sitters should be able to post more pics too if they wish.
I also think HOs should have a MINIMUM number of essentials pics they must post- including main house pic, sitters bedroom & bathroom, living room, kitchen, garden and maximum 2/3 of each pet. I don’t need to see 20 pics of the pet in various places/positions but I WOULD like to see a clear picture of the hosts who I might not meet in person!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Totally agree … I would like to be able to post as a sitter MORE FOTO’S so a (future) HO can see how I get along with the HO animals + foto’s about us + our animals,… Luckily I have no problem finding a sitter … Sarah