Sitter can post more photos please

Hi THS,
Wouldn’t it be nice, fun, wonderful if a SITTER could also POST LOTS OF PHOTOS on their profile?

Sitters have many photos of the animals they pet sit on, cuddle, walk with, etc.

I would like to post these photos so that HO can see how well I deal with animals.

Now I have to make a choice:
I want to post our animals (as proof) so I can’t post the sitters photos.

Maybe something THS can think about?

We are happy because thanks to THS we have discovered fantastic animals, great owners, beautiful houses and interesting countries!!!

THANK YOU THS 🩷

2 Likes

Is there a reason you have to make a choice? Why can’t you post both? You can write captions under each photo as an explanation, if you want. Our sitter profile has images of both pets from our family that we’ve cared for, and pets from sits we’ve done. We have never had an issue with images or gaining sits. I also really don’t think HO’s overthink images so much… just post some nice pics of you with pets, and it should be fine!

2 Likes

Hi i totally agree , i have subscribed to this only so archie my dashound, can stay in his home and will be well cared for and happy.so i would post many pictures of him , but dont know how to do this without a message beforehand.

1 Like

The captions are only displayed in the app. Not in the web interface. (Typical THS software management…)

1 Like

Oh wth? They have always showed up for me on the website too, not just the app :woman_shrugging:t3:

Yup. To work around this, I write captions directly onto my photos by using a photo editing app.

1 Like

I do not look much at sitter’s profiles. Maybe the discrepancy exists only for photos in owner listings? (That would also be typical THS software management.)

such a cute pic of Archie!

Do you mean “sending messages” because you want to invite sitters? The other way around (create a strong listing and wait for sitters to apply) is way more successful.

The photos on yours show a lovely and well-cared for house. They also showcase Archie’s sweet personality (I noticed there are 2 photos of him on the bed :smiling_face:).

1 Like

Hi tanks for liking me little lad archies picture .i have invited a girl from spain to sit archie .iam not sure if shehas excepted yet. She sounds really nice and we are trying to speak to each other but the photo was sent after reading a message saying why not send more picture on the forum. X

I am a sitter :four_leaf_clover: