Sitter cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice

Hey everyone

Help needed ASAP. My sitter has cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice. Ive tried messaging as many local sitters as possible but so far none are available. What do I do?
It’s our honeymoon and I’m now in major meltdown mode because of worry we won’t get anyone.

Any help or advice, please.
Edited to meet posting terms

Congratulations on your wedding!

Put that in the header, and someone will be nice to you. January 14, plenty of time!

4 Likes

@Chelle83 Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon.

Sorry to hear your sitter cancelled at the last minute, I can totally understand your stress given the circumstances.

Is your original listing “unpaused “ so that sitters who are interested can apply to you ? Did any other sitters apply at the time you originally listed ? You could contact them to see if they are still available.

What reason did your sitter give for cancelling ? - if it was not for an exceptional reason you can report them to member services for cancelling and letting you down at the last minute.

E-Mail :Support@trustedhousesitters.com

Are you a premium member? you maybe covered by the sit guarantee

Congratulations on your wedding,
Where is your sit and dates ? Maybe I can help. I am a flexible sitter. Just finish one two days ago and was going to stay home til our next one . Maybe we can do it depending where

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out. Our dates are 14th- 25th January. Happy to pop you a message over so you can view the listing x