Sitter cancelled

My sitter has cancelled. I have removed her and re-listed. Can anyone in membership services help me please?. I am feeling a little upset and stressed as my trip is planned and I need someone to look after my cats. Thank you :frowning:

HI @Claire_A_J_E welcome to the forum however Iā€™m sorry to hear that your sitter has cancelled, Iā€™m going to tag @Therese who will connect with your directly.

You can also post your listing in our last minute sit category ā€¦
Last Minute Sits - Within 7 days of start - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and we can share across our Social Channels, please Direct Message me if this is something you would like, it helps raise the profile of your listing. You can also reach out to previous applicants and available sitters, Therese will help you.

We will do all we can to help.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hi @Claire_A_J_E I am so sorry to hear this. I will check that your listing is again on top of the website and emailed to all our available sitters. I will email you directly from membership services so we can keep in close touch to help. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your swift reply - and to @Angela_L

I do have some new applications, so can breathe a little easier that people are still interested. However if you could reach out to the community, that would be great. I have contacted previous applicants and those who saved my listing. I feel more hopeful now. Thank you

3 Likes