Sitting while house is occupied

Hi all
I saw a really nice sit yesterday that I was going to apply for until I read that employee’s lived in part of the property & would be popping into the kitchen a few times a day to use the washing machine.
Needless to say this put me off applying
Wondering what others thoughts are on this?

1 Like

Hi @Crazydoglady. Would you please DM me the link to that listing? I’d like to take a look at it from a third-party policy perspective.
Thanks,
Karen

1 Like

I saw the listing and the homeowner was very open about the situation and it was only between certain hours. I personally didn’t think it was an issue but we all have to be comfortable with our choices.

2 Likes

That is a hard no from us. If I’m responsible for a property, I don’t want anyone else using parts of it. Obviously it would be different if a yard service, bug company or other tradesperson is scheduled and we know about it. But use of the house would be very different for us.

1 Like

That would be a definite no for me

I saw that listing too @Twitcher and @Crazydoglady (amazing house!!) but I believed they were employees in another part of the house, not living there but wanting access to the washing machine. They were upfront about the situation and I didn’t think it was too big an issue but we’re all different in what we feel comfortable with.

1 Like

A definite No from me too.

Yes I will do Karen.
Just see if I can find it