So much to be thankful for this holiday season

As I think back over the last year, I recognize on so many levels, how truly thankful we are as the holiday season begins. Twelve months ago, the idea of gathering to celebrate Thanksgiving, was completely unrealistic for so many families. This past week, I was able to visit with family in Chicago, and now just hanging out in Vermont, with several more members of my crew. It’s never been about the food on the table, or the presents under the tree…it’s about the love we share with those that complete our circle. Enjoy every precious moment, and share a silent thought for those who are unable to be with those who remain close in their hearts. :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and this message @Joanne wishing you, your family and everyone who will be celebrating, a safe and happy Thanksgiving. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lucky you! Here in Germany the numbers are rising that quickly and highly that we might have to face the same restrictions as last year…vaccinated or not. It’s not the time yet to be careless. I guess there’s still a lot more to come.

1 Like

Oh no-so sorry to hear that numbers are rising again. Having spent extended periods of time in several places that were considered ‘hot spots’ it’s extremely prudent to always take special care when traveling. I’m pleased to say that in all our travels, we’ve met like minded folks along the way, who have also abided by numerous safety protocols. Even while on a cruise ship this summer, we were pleasantly surprised to find our experience with masks, was still very enjoyable. Safe holidays and travel to all!

1 Like