South Carolina travelers

New to the forum. My husband and I are active retirees who love to travel. Trusted housesitters seems to be a wonderful way to meet our needs. We’re pet emptynesters having lost our beloved cat, Rudy, a couple of years ago. Traveling and enjoying pets at the same time is a winning combination.

9 Likes

Welcome @Be5abrac !

It’s always so tough to loose a pet. They’re part of the family. Hugs!

We too find that house sitting is a great way to take care of the travel bug AND the need for four-legged companionship :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello @Be5abrac welcome and thank you for joining us from South Carolina … we are very sorry for your loss, our beloved pets leave us with sadness but also wonderful memories, pet sitting is a wonderful way to bring back the joy of having animals in our lives, I know it helped heal my heart after losing my beloved Springer.

Pets, people and places the perfect combination for a very unique and authentic travel lifestyle. Enjoy the conversation here on the forum and meting other members of our amazing community.

Angela & The Team

Welcome :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Be5abrac I just joined this community as an owner. I am hoping to connect with people such as yourselves. A friend told me about this application and I am very excited to see how it goes for me.

4 Likes

Welcome @Button! Although we’re on the sitter side of things, we believe chances are pretty good it will go well for you :grinning: We’ve met many great homeowners all over the world, made great friends, adored many, many pets, and have been grateful to be part of such a wonderful community.

3 Likes

Hi @Button welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters … thank you for joining us from SC we’re so glad to have you in our pet loving community.

I am also going to Direct message you so please look out for that.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with members from around the world … and closer to home.

Angela and the Team