Super sitter award

I’m curious to know what the criteria is for receiving the above-mentioned award? Much to our surprise a few years ago, we received a lovely letter and a congratulatory “super sitter” award from THS along with THS cards with our name and promo code - it was such a huge surprise. Is it based on the amount of sits you’ve done, your reviews or a combination of factors? I’d appreciate knowing.

4 Likes

HI @Globetrotter thank you for sharing your Super Sitter experience.

This was an early initiative to recognise sitters with a “Super” level of 5 star sits completed and who inspired other members to start a pet and housesitting lifestyle, however it was not purely about the number but dedicated way sitter members had helped owners keep pets happy at home and amplify our caring TrustedHousesitters message.

Exactly what amazing members like you are doing around the world on a daily basis.

1 Like

Thanks Angela

1 Like

How do you become a TrustedHousesitters Supersitter? Do you have to be nominated? A few years ago, I seem to remember a call for HOs to write a letter nominating their sitter for some kind of esteemed status? Was it for this award? And what comes along with the award besides a certificate of recognition? Please enlighten me or refresh my memory. Thanks!

Everyone of us are animal loving superstars. Who needs an award for recognition! Just look at the love in the pets eyes, that’s reward enough for me.

4 Likes

Hi @mars I do proudly display my Supersitter certificate on my profile. I didn’t remember the details so I googled it. I then found a link back to the forum. What a long way around finding the answer, bringing me right back home. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a link to the post:

Supersitter award