The Updated Code Of Conduct

A good and simple document. It makes sure both parties know where they stand and what to expect. Of course there will be circumstances not covered by this document but we are all reasonable grown ups who can work out things between us.

3 Likes

This is a good idea @Vanessa-Admin to add these resources for members on the forum. However, I would like to see THS email the newly updated “Code of Conduct” to all members. When any company/organization (and THS is this) updates or makes changes to their Terms of Service or Code of Conduct, they notify their customers/clients/members of the said changes.

4 Likes

This is a good point @temba and I will check with the wider team to see how this new information is being presented to existing members. I know it is available on the dashboard to view at anytime but I don’t have information about emails. All new members will of course see the updated terms. Leave it with me and I will get some feedback.

2 Likes

Hi again @temba - we’ve had an internal meeting today and the CoC hasn’t gone out to existing members as it hasn’t changed in terms of the items covered. The main adjustments have been in the way the CoC document is delivered on the website. Some content wording has also been simplified or adjusted to encourage readability but the items remain the same. As we all know, it’s hard to get people to read T&Cs of any type, so the team made changes to help improve this particular aspect after reviewing feedback. Hope that helps explain. All the best, Vanessa

4 Likes

Thanks, Vanessa, for following this up and clarifying what has been done to the CoC document. As you say, it is hard to get people to read T&Cs of any type so we’ll still have many members who don’t bother to read the CoC, but hopefully for those who do, they’ll find the readability much simpler.

2 Likes