Too cute to ignore!

Was enjoying my morning coffee when this LOL! :slightly_smiling_face:

Too cute to ignore LOL!

1 Like

Hi @Kalvin. Oh my gosh – yes! Dear hubby and I are enjoying our morning coffee / tea here in Cologne, Germany, and we loved it. Kitties are so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kittens! This basketful was waiting in the office at the animal shelter where I volunteered - they were handraised by one of the ‘cat ladies’. What a sight!

8 Likes

@botvot so cute! Have they learned to jump up onto chairs and desks yet? I’m envisioning 7? kitties roaming everywhere throughout the office, while you inch your way across the office, trying to not accidentally step on one! :rofl:

@Karen_E :heart_eyes: at that point, they were only in the playpen so no roaming the office…the ‘cat lady’ had to bring them into the office on that particular day, as she didn’t have a backup person to mind them. But let me tell you, I once had a client whose employees were often referred to as ‘herding cats’ because they would just do as they pleased and wouldn’t respond to any rules… your comment actually reminds me more of them than the kittens :wink:

1 Like

my pets are always doing cute things that distract me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @anawilliam850
A big welcome to the forum.

I would love to see some photos when you are able. I can never get enough of cute photos.!

If at any time you need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here, which is full of helpful members who will happily give advice and guidance on any questions.
All the very best, Therese and the Forum team