Long cat pictures!

We’ve just this week said goodbye in France to the longest cat we’ve ever looked after (1m when laid out). He was also incredibly characterful and vocal. He didn’t have a cat flap so asked to go outside… and for food… and for cuddles :slight_smile:

Here he is attempting his own exit :joy:

Would love to see some other LONG cats :cat:

10 Likes

My current “client” in Lisbon looks quite similar, but he is not stretched out on this picture. Perhaps I can make him to at our next photo session!

4 Likes

I think my picture fits in here quite well, taken of a 10kg Maine Coon boy at my last sit in Denmark. Next time I go there (I have been booked for a repeat) I will measure him from nose to tail when stretched out. I bet he breaks all records!

6 Likes

@Romana I love Maine Coons, he is absolutely adorable! :cat::heart:

Omg! How incredibly cute :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The LONG sleep too …

8 Likes

This is Tiggy who lives near Oxford. He only has 3 legs as he was badly treated and came from a pet rescue. As you can see he has a happy home life now.

6 Likes

@Chrissy awww Tiggy is adorable and he looks very happy now :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not exactly a long cat, but this was our own adorable lovely 17yo cat we’d had for 12yrs before sadly losing her the other year to ill-health.

1 Like

@Matski welcome to our community forum, what an adorable Tuxie, we are so sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing her memory and lovely pic so that we can celebrate her beauty :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat:

1 Like

A super long kitty … :cat:

54db25f28446c6b7a3d09a83796515

4 Likes

Freya is so long I had to use landscape view!

6 Likes

Is that kitty a Maine Coon? What a floofball :smiley:

1 Like

This is Piper, she was the manager in charge at my airbnb in Toronto before i began my actual sit. She is an absolutely gorgeously fluffy girl

2 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 Absolutely adorable! :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She was a funny kitty, totally ran the place

1 Like