Show us the furries you're currently sitting

Im looking after this beautiful giant hair bear! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Who are you enjoying cuddles with today?

15 Likes

This is Manu. Our boss in Valencia - Spain: :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Certainly got the ‘im in charge’ pose nailed :joy::heart_eyes:

With Ziggy and Zaza by the sea, Hampshire/Dorset border for the 2nd time

10 Likes

Hi @Mandy194 what a great topic thank you for opening the sharing …Excited to see other furries and if the furries are your own and you’re “sitting” with them we’d love to see those too.

2 Likes

@Mandy194 what an absolutely beautiful picture. I can just imagine how loving this big guy is…wish I had the chance to find out! These are beautiful creatures who some find to be way too big to handle but others find they are “just right”.

3 Likes

@Angela_L Shes such a big softie. Loves a belly rub :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh @Mandy194 she is absolutely beautiful!!! How old is she? What’s her name?

I’m not on a sit right now, but this was the cutie I was sitting last month. His name is Casey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Casey is gorgeous! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
The Newfie i’m sitting is called Poppy. She was a rescue, now 6 years old and living her best life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is my cat Min ki :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What a Purrfectly adorable face :heart_eyes_cat: @anawilliam850

1 Like

@anawilliam850 don’t you wish you were a cat whisperer so you could understand that look. Those eyes do look adoring though!

2 Likes

Aw that is so cool Poppy is a rescue! What a very special girl indeed. What’s her energy level like? Looks like you two enjoyed a beautiful hike together!

This is Spicy. She’s anything but. She’s the sweetest girl.

11 Likes

Such beautiful eyes and love the name! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Manu from Valencia has a lovely heart shaped nose :heart:

1 Like

I was ever so fortunate to visit in my previous home town of Santa Barbara, CA with my sweet doggie, Shula. We petsat Sadie, a 13 year old min/pin Chihuahua who was a delight. I was so pleased the HO’s trusted that the dogs would get along. Shula, who is 6, was very respectful of Sadie, a rather shy and more mature gal. The house was in the area of Santa Barbara where I lived for several years so it was like coming home, to me, and I have many friends who are still there. We had miles and miles of walks and lots of hanging out together when I wasn’t visiting with friends. I only live 27 miles away, but I definitely felt like I was on vacation.

10 Likes

What a cutie!!

1 Like

I have relatives with two newfies. Big teddy bears :bear:

1 Like

I’ve been with these two purrballs. Funny little characters with a load of personality.

8 Likes