TrustedHouseSitters App Issues

I’m using a pixel G4

There is always a notification that there’s a new message, even when there isn’t. And it never goes away.

I still can’t even open the app via my iPhone. I tap the icon, it acts like it’s going to open for a nano second, then goes blank.

That’s what happens on my iPhone as well @AliG

I sure hope they fix this problem!!

Hi All - just to let everyone know we have found the issue and have hopefully fixed this bug. This should be in the latest App update. Thank you for all your help and information.

Many Thanks,
Ben

2 Likes

Hurray! It’s working. Thank you, Ben, and anyone else else involved in solving this issue. :heart:

I have problem with iPhone 11 Pro. Can’t get in web. Log in doesn’t go to password. Just sits in login.

Thanks Ben - I can confirm that it now works with my iPhone running iOS 12.5.5 :slight_smile:

Ever since the app updated a month ago, I’ve been unable to see my dashboard. More recently, every time I open a saved search on the app–the app crashes every single time. I’ve tried uninstalling the app, saving different searches, deleting saved searches…everything I can think of. I have a iphone SE and have emailed tech support. Anyone else have these issues? It’s a major pain to have to scroll through everything constantly. Thank you!

Hi @teddypdx. I’ve had the same issue for quite a while. It takes months for the app to update reviews. I’ve emailed tech support and they haven’t been able to resolve it.

@Lucy-B do you know of any outstanding issues on the app in this respect?
@ere Welcome back to the forum… we haven’t seen you for a while! I have moved both your queries to this one thread so that Lucy can pick up on both here.
Hope you get a resolution on this.

Thank you!