App not working?

Hello everyone - the THS app was updated a couple of days ago, and since then I’ve not been able to use it, even though it is compatible with my phone. When I click to launch it - it won’t open. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed it - but it makes no difference. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Hi @Andrew It’s working fine for me but when I just accessed it I did get a message that there was an update yesterday. Did you do the uninstall today? If so, the only trick I can suggest is to turn your phone off for a few minutes. Sometimes that seems to be a fix that works for many phone issues.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Yes @Snowbird, I tried the uninstall/reinstall today. I’ve also turned my phone off and restarted it - but the app will still not launch

Hi @Andrew and thank you @Snowbird, tagging @Therese who will pick this up for you when she is back online.

@Andrew I have Dm’d you for specifics regarding you phone.
thanks so much
Therese

Same issue, and I count on the App to contact homeowners before, during and after a sit.
I have an iPhone 6, Software version 12.5.5
I’ve tried deleting the App, reloading it, multiple times. The App just won’t open anymore.
I did submit a case with Trusted Housesitters, but no response from the technical team so far. All I want for now is to get back to the previous version of the App so that I can be functional with my clients. Frustrated!!!

As a work around, while you wait for a fix, you can still access THS on your phone by logging into the website on your phone’s browser ie Safari, Chrome, or whatever. It’s even possible (on an iPhone, and I assume an Android) to make a short cut directly to the website so it looks like a little app on your screen. Not a perfect fix, but at least provides you with access right away.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have been doing that for a couple of days now, but unlike the App, it does not send me notifications when homeowners are trying to contact me, or when my saved favourites post an offer. We’ve been spoiled with the App, and now it’s hard to function without it.

Hmm, I get email notifications as well when owners try to contact me so maybe check your THS notification settings and make sure that is turned on as well.