UK starting January 16

Hi there. I will be at a one-month housesit starting January 16 in High Wycombe. If anyone is in the area during that time and would like to organize a meetup, I’m all for it! Cheers, Jane

1 Like

Hi Jane
My home base isn’t too far away so I’d be up for a meet. I’m on a sit till the 23rd so after this would work. Amersham, Chesham, Uxbridge or central London work best for me but let me know. Richard

Hi @Janeexplores

My home base is very near to High Wycombe. I’m on a housesit in Spain as of 16th January but will be back around 9th Feb if you’d like to meet up.

Best wishes

Jayne

Thanks very much, Jayne! I will give myself a reminder to touch bases on February 10. It’s nice to meet another Jayne, although your spelling is much cooler!
Cheers,
Jane

Thank you, Richard! I will let you know when I am settled and after your housesit is done. It will be nice to talk with a local!
Best wishes,
Jane

Hi Richard,

I am settling in to High Wycombe, and I would love to visit Amersham at some point. So please do feel free to get in touch when you are back from your sit, and let me know if you would like to meet for a coffee or a pint!
Cheers,
Jane

Hi @Janeexplores
Back on Monday. I’ll suggest some days, times and places in Amersham then! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, thanks for the response. Much appreciated! Looking forward to it.
:grinning: Jane

Hey Jane. Just messaged you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Richard!
Yes, anytime before the 10th would be great. I am busy with a couple of work projects next week on Wednesday and Thursday, but otherwise the days are flexible. I was thinking of checking out Aylesbury this Friday. Is that of interest? Or anyplace that I can get to by bus or train from High Wycombe.
Hope you are well, and it’s so very kind of you to keep in touch!
Best wishes,
Jane

Hi Jane
Can do Monday afternoon or Tuesday after 4pm or Friday after 4pm next week. Not sure if any of these times work for you?

Hi there,

Sure, either Monday or Friday works, whatever time is convenient for you.
Thanks!
Jane

Shall we do Monday afternoon? If so can we meet in Amersham or Chesham?
Let know. Thanks

Perfect! Either a pub or a coffee shop in Amersham it is, either work for me! How is 2 p.m. (14:00)? I’m not familiar with the places there, Rich, so please feel free to suggest anything. I pretty much like everything.
Just so you know who I am, I have a black jacket, white hat, green gloves, and a tan backpack. I am 5"2’ and have blond hair. I think that about covers it!
Let me know the address whenever you have a chance, and I’ll look it up on my transit app so I can figure out where I’m going and how to get there. :thinking::grinning:
Thanks!
Jane

Hi Jane. Sorry for my late response. Can we do The Kings arm hotel High street Old Amersham at 2pm?
I’ll pm you my phone number in case of issues.
Look forward to chatting

Sure, sounds great. See you then.
Thanks!