Welcome to the pack Bigsley

Just wanted to share a cute photo of the newest member of our extended family. This is Bigsley he is a rescue and has been adjusting well and going through a lot of training. There’s a lot for everyone to learn and adjust to but he’s in such a beautiful loving home now. One that he deserves. One that all pets deserve. We love you already Bigsley!

14 Likes

@Kelly , Congratulations! Bigsley is an adorable little guy! I guess he’s another reason you’re interested in a pet-friendly sofa?

2 Likes

Oh I should clarify, he’s new to my extended family. He is my Mother In Laws new dog and doesn’t live with us…but yes the sofa is an ongoing search :sweat_smile:

He is absolutely adoptable @Kelly :heart_eyes: and he has the best fashion taste. Loving that bandana :wink:

2 Likes

He’s gorgeous. So glad he’s been found a loving home.

5 Likes

Welcome to our family Bigsley, you are adorable and I love your very smart bandana, in case you are not sure what I’m referring to it’s around your neck :wink: :dog:

I do have one question, where did the name Bigsley come from or did you join your furrever family as BIGsley? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Kelly Oh my gosh what a handsome boy Bigsley is! :dog::heart:

… and that bandana looks so smart and cute on him. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Kelly he is adorable! I want to just grab him up and snuggle all day! Did he come through Helen Woodward? I am just curious as I have seen so many beautiful and special furballs lately showing up on the forum.

2 Likes

He came with the name but I think it suits him well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No he didn’t come from HWW as he lives much closer to you in North Carolina.

@Kelly Aw, super cute pup and super cute name - Hello Bigsley :heart_eyes: :dog: :smiling_face:

2 Likes