What is considered a premium sit, location wise?

Hi Ziggy,

We have the same problem, also being from Australia. We have missed many house sits in France due to the time difference.

I save many preferred sits by clicking on the heart, only to find they are reviewing when I see them. I check each day and have a saved search for France.

We have 2 fantastic French house and pet sits coming up over Dec / Jan, but always on the look out. Having the opportunity to apply or contact potential sitters given different time zones around the world would be beneficial to everyone.

Cheers,
Tony

Hi Tony @Kirrabeach. Yes it is pretty well impossible now trying for anything in Europe. I check numerous, and I mean numerous, times a day but zilch, nothing. If course with the time difference, we are sleeping whilst everyone in Europe is applying. I am giving up.

Before the five, I had no problem getting sits and had ample opportunity to apply. Those days are gone and it really upsets me. I depended on TH for my overseas sits but now I am hesitant to even plan a trip because the chances have become so slim. Obviously our airfares are extreme compared to other countries so planning is a necessity. Very, very disappointed.

I see you are from Kirra? Oh my favourite area on the Goldie, and Coolangatta. Spent most of my life down that way. Beautiful and unspoiled part of the world. Good luck going forward :pray:

2 Likes