What Kind Of Dog Are You?

Let’s have a bit of fun today -
If you were a dog what breed would you be? Are you soft and fluffy, or loyal and adventurous? Or would you be a cat?

Tell us what type of dog you’d be and why?

And if you need a bit of help deciding, have a go at this simple quiz from iheartdogs.com

10 quick questions to see what kind of dog you are Quiz: What Kind Of Dog Are You?

Apparently I’m a Poodle … missing the long ears and curly coat

But I quite like the description :heart_eyes: :dog: :heart_eyes:

So take the quiz and share your breed …

2 Likes

French bulldog😀

1 Like

Fellow poodle here. I took the quiz and wasn’t too surprised. My little dog Shula and I are very much alike. She’s a poodle mix. We are both independent but loyal, lovers of life, active, curious, enjoy routines but also enjoy trying new adventures and we “chill” best, after exercise. We fit the “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” motto.

2 Likes

Labrador Retriever

1 Like

Quiz reckons I’m a dachshund… personally I’d say I was a retriever…

2 Likes

After the quiz, I am a french bulldog :grinning:. French, yes. Bulldog, I don’t know. But I like the description in the quiz result.
I had 2 dogs in my life. A mix spaniel setter Dolly, she was a bit part of the family, we were 4 children and she was the 5th.
And the second a poodle, she lived 16 years. She completely shared my life and the mother life, she came everywhere (in France), she even visited Loire castles (in a bag). She had take the plane several times. When she saw the suitcase, she lay in it.
I think every dog ​​has their own unique personality, but when they live with someone from a young age, they adopt the habits of the person they live with. We often see a dog that looks like his companion.
And now I am cat, it is different, and I always love dogs.

7 Likes

Wearing ur pearls in honor of Ruth Badger Ginsberg.

7 Likes

@Foldor13 I’m late to this thread, but couldn’t resist taking the quiz. It’s dachshund for me, too.

1 Like

I’m a poodle too. I’m in good company then. :poodle: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

Figures I would be a lab!

Husky……I love to talk and wear my heart on my sleeve……I don’t think so.

Looks like I’m a lab…we have one in the family, and he’s a sweetheart!!

1 Like

I did the test at the AKC Museum of the Dog
NYC the day before my first sit.

1 Like

A warm welcome to the forum @ExploreDreamDiscover and what a lovely breed to be associated with! This is a fun idea… What did you have to do as part of the test? Intrigued :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing and joining the conversation and we look forward to seeing you around the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s an interactive display at the museum. It’s a wonderful museum and I’m a cat person. Lol.

(Find Your Match, which is a display that scans your face and matches you with the dog breed you look most like)

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing our forum to the museum @ExploreDreamDiscover and they’ve introduced “By Popular Demand” … FURRY FRIDAYS - two every month.

A must visit for dog lovers in New York

1 Like