What to Do In Honolulu When Pet & Houses Sitting

What to do in Honolulu while house and pet sitting

Located on the beautiful island of Oahu, Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii and a city synonymous with sun, sand and surfing. Waikiki Beach is one of the top holiday destinations in the United States, and there are stunning white sands to discover right across the island, as well as dreamy spots for snorkelling, diving and surfing. If you’re lucky enough to be headed to Oahu for house and pet sitting, here’s our guide to what to do in Honolulu while you’re there.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I laugh at Waikiki beach :-1::-1::-1:. That’s not a beach i’ll step foot on again…

After enjoying the awesome beaches in Western Australia-from Albany toE sperance or here in Nz-Gisborne along the east cape to Ohope, i’m picky about the beaches I venture to

1 Like

Even though tiny would love to see Waikiki beach. Would absolutely love to be ever able to get the chance to go to Oahu. Only seen it of course in series nd movies so like Japan it’s always been one of my dreams. Been to Japan twice now but Oahu is still up top on my list. Looking at these photo’s it just looks so wow !
I was really disappointed when I finally got to see Bondi beach years and years ago. Must say it was also smaller than I’d expected. My favorite beach was Surfers Paradise . beautiful Bounty moment until I unfortunately stepped on a piece of coral in the sand and had to limp around and use antibiotic creams for the next 6 weeks.
Worst beach ever was HUA HIN in Thailand. An absolute rubbish tip

1 Like

I don’t get the overhyped love of Bondi, Sydney or The Gold Coast at all :roll_eyes:. Same with Auckland & Queenstown. Ugh.

Also, surfers paradise is on the Gold Coast, Qld.

oops thanks for the update (geography lesson :slight_smile: ). it was way back in 1988 memory !!!