Live the Life you Love

Aloha from Hawaii (and Virginia):cherry_blossom::palm_tree::call_me_hand:. I signed up for TrustedHousesitters last week and so far I am absolutely loving it. I may have my first sit in my hometown. I’ve been watching pets since I was 10 years old and now I’ve decided to make it a full-time endeavor. My goal in life is to visit every country in the world, So this will combine my two favorite things - hanging out with pets and seeing the world. I am so glad to be here and so excited about this opportunity.

6 Likes

Hello,
It’s a good program
I dream of going to Hawaii.

2 Likes

Aloha Susie-Q welcome to the forum, thank you for joining us from the beautiful State of Hawaii … (and Virginia) we love Hawaii (and Virginia:))

Welcome to our TrustedHousesitters community, your first week with us amazing! I love your absolute, positivity and the ambition to pet sit the world it is so doable, once travel between countries opens up, I’ve been lucky to have pet sat across 5 continents, not quite the world:))

Pets, people & places the sitters mantra and recipe for a wonderful travel lifestyle, it’s all about the experience, slow travel & living like a local … enjoy connecting with our members around the world and good luck with your first sit application!!

Angela & The Team

1 Like