Introducing myself =aloha from Hawaii

aloha
I live in Hawaii and yes its magical. so why would I want to go anywhere else? well I grew up in Singapore and love to go back there and also to India where my parents are from. I lived in NYC for 20 years and love and miss the city.
I also would like to get to know areas in the US like New Mexico, California etc. ive traveleld a lot but have yet to see Portugal and Spain and would love to visit Chile.
I am on my first sit in NYC and staying in the West Village which is an amazing location.
Look forward to getting to know this amazing community. If you are ever in Hawaii, let me know. I would be happy to show you around.
Sujatha

5 Likes

Hello @Sujatha10 and a warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum and congratulations on your first sit in NYC! :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I can completely understand you wanting to travel, my husband and I are both travel bugs too and my hubby also grew up in Singapore!

For reference you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a couple of threads you should find helpful

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

Happy travels! :earth_americas::blush:

Hi there
Good to hear from you. What a coincidence that your husband is also from Singapore. Thanks for the helpful tips and links

@Sujatha10 You are very welcome. :blush:

Hubby was born in England but spent his early years growing up in Singapore as his dad was posted there in the RAF.