When feedback isn't allowed?

I was told the problem was probably because the sit was confirmed - but it was. I want all sitters to know how great this couple was - Deb and Wayne in Lexington, SC. After spending our own money traveling to and from a location it’s so nice not having to spend money at the grocery store. They made sure their refrigerator, panty and freezer had anything I wanted to make my meals. With a sweet, well trained dog and a beautiful salt water pool in the back yard it was ideal!!

7 Likes

Hello @dendhaus and it’s so good to hear your positive feedback about your recent sit. The generosity of homeowners (and sitters) sometimes goes beyond what is expected and that is always so appreciated :slight_smile:

I’m a little unsure why you couldn’t leave your feedback on the main website and so I’m tagging @Therese-MembershipService to see if she can pick this up to provide any more insight as to why this is. There aren’t any instances I’m aware of where it isn’t allowed so it will be interesting to learn the outcome of this.

Here’s to your next sit! Do you have another booked?

1 Like

@dendhaus I have DM’d you for account details. So I can look into this further for you.

2 Likes

How wonderful, but unusual

1 Like

Yes, rather unusual indeed…