Where Are You This July 4th Weekend?

Happy July 4th Weekend - High PAWS from Barclay in San Diego California … :us: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :us

Do you know that more pets go missing in the USA on July 4th than at any other time of the year? However you celebrate be sure to keep pets safe.

Share your pet pics and location with us below …

5 Likes

Sitting in Traverse City Michigan with the sweetest kitty ever! Beautiful here today with perfect weather. And, the Blue Angles are here for an air show today. It doesn’t get any better than this!

6 Likes

In my alternate ‘home’ in Chapel Hill with family between 2 sits - flying to CH on a red eye from Sebastopol (SF) on 2-3 July, then driving to western NC on Wed for a week. From there to a 5 day sit near Williamsburg, VA.
Then home to Washington, DC for a few days, then to the UK for 4 sits/8 weeks.
I’m having a great time.

4 Likes

Wow @toml that sounds like an amazing adventure! Best of luck on your exciting journey.

1 Like

I’ll be spending the 4th of July at home with my PAWtastic rescue pup, Trooper. And next weekend I’m looking forward to house sitting a tortoise :turtle:

8 Likes

for how long ? Does a tortoise need a sitter ?

We’re pet sitting Daisy in San Jose California for the holiday weekend. Her human mom and dad are on their honeymoon in Greece!

6 Likes

Aw Daisy is adorable! Enjoy your sit in San Jose @MimiMills :hugs:

Finishing up a sit on the 4th in Edinburgh with these sweet little brothers :heart:

6 Likes

They are gorgeous @Joanne … Seeing cats curled up together always makes my heart melt :heart_eyes: Enjoy your 4th July! Where are you heading to next?

1 Like

We are pet sitting 2 dogs, 2 cats, a snake, and a lizard in Maryland! :fireworks:

3 Likes

Hi @thejohnsfam Would you have any photos to share? What kind of snake?

They were the sweetest pair ever! @Vanessa_A we are staying a few extra days in Edinburgh, because we love this area so much. Our next sit is in Sevenoaks, so we will be on a train to London at the end of the week.

1 Like

Hopefully it will be a little warmer for you “down south” than in Scotland. It sounds like winter from what @Angela_L has been telling us :cold_face: But Edinburgh is a lovely city at any time of the year as you’ve discovered!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Interestingly enough, @Vanessa_A we are truly loving the cooler temps in the UK. After 20+ years enduring Florida summers, and a month in the steamy Mediterranean, we welcome open windows and fresh cool air all day long :wink:

1 Like