Where to find “Not accepting applications”-list?

Hi! When I have been searching for house sitting earlier, I have gotten up a list of pet owners “reviewing their applications.” I can’t figure how to see that again, so I can save them for later (or save them too get notifications). Does anyone know how to find that list? Thanks!

If you search by area, with no other filters, I think that’s the only way I’ve seen it come up for me. So, if I search for New York, cats only, during a certain time, it won’t show the “sits not currently accepting” list, but if I just search New York, it should come up after you scroll through any that are currently available. I also don’t think you can do it with a map search, only a specific location.

If you didn’t save them the first time you saw them then you have to re-search and find them. Definitely hit save the moment you see something you like.

If someone else knows of a faster way, I’ll be following to see but I’ve not found one yet.

And the ones reviewing do not appear before the ones that are not looking for a sitter. They are dispersed randomly, mixed in , with the ones not looking . So you have to scroll, scroll, scroll.
Why?

Map search doesn’t seem to show any listings that are in review status