Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

@HelloOutThere oh, i see what you mean…lol😅

1 Like

@MarieHuggins Such lovely photos! :dog::heart:

As @HelloOutThere mentioned, she is certainly a contender for Tongues Out Tuesday! :blush:

1 Like

Gotta love this fridge magnet where we’re currently minding Peppa Pug.

6 Likes

I love this, and the name Peppa Pug cracks me up, @botvot!

2 Likes

Started 10 days in Otsego, Minnesota, just north of Minneapolis. Was hoping that I’d missed the hockey tourney snow storm that is normal for the Twin Cities but it came the beginning of the week and it is starting to melt away. Fortunately left with a 4WD so can get around. HOs were great, instead of driving them an hour to the airport on Tuesday in the snow I took them to 5 minute away commuter rail station.
:coffee:Getting used to a percolator for coffee again!
Inkitty is a 16 yo black cat who doesn’t like strangers I’m told. She is putting up with me and will come close but wants no contact.

Bella is a sweet black lab - 12 years old and really likes being close.

And Darby is a big 9 yo yellow lab who is very, very calm.

Should warm up tomorrow into the 30s.
tom

12 Likes

‘Ned’

17 Likes

Love a slow walk with this beautiful old girl in Wiltshire UK

15 Likes

@toml love the name Inkitty :laughing:

1 Like

Great to see you’re looking after dogs again @toml.

6 Likes

Cali in Fairfax, California. Near San Francisco. Gorgeous dog and area.

14 Likes

Thanks. Finding sits with dogs who have their own yard to go out and don’t need walks. And big, gentle dogs. Doing a repeat with 2 older PBs in horse country in VA. Did a long weekend with them and going back for 10 days.

8 Likes

Ive just started an an Easter weekend sit with 2 camera-shy lovelies in South London, with a great handover from delightful HOs. Looking forward to chilling with the cats and exploring.

6 Likes

I started a nice 4-day sit in a small midwestern city with three easy cats in a lovely, clean home and generous, reasonable HOs, their first experience with THS sitters!

6 Likes

Dillon. Has both a lump (luckily looks like a cyst only) & a limp right now but he’s soldiering on and is a sweetheart. #rescuedogsofig :tr:

13 Likes

We are back at our most regular repeat housesit in Pembrokeshire.

Out on a walk with Celt

15 Likes

Beautiful dog. What breed is that?

1 Like

@Maggie8K he’s a Hungarian Vizsla

1 Like

A few more pictures from Minnesota - snow is starting to melt but high temp is still in the 40s.
Darby and Bella in the snow

Bella, paws on

Inkitty still not having much to do with me

Darby

13 Likes

Martha who looks like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth but don’t be fooled. Lovely lovely dog but as still a puppy, she is a chewer and nothing is safe. The list is long and growing.

12 Likes

Adorable! I’ve sat two young pups like Martha. Sweet, fun and exhausting, especially with cats they always tried to chase and tackle. And I had to hide everything from their chewing, including doormats, blankets, shoes, socks, LOL.