Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

@Cuttlefish incredible, love it. Definitely looks like a dream sit to me! :star2:

3 Likes

@Cuttlefish - amazing crew!

2 Likes

Last of 3 Oregon sits over a month - Eugene. Comfortable house sit in woods - front deck and garden, back deck on the east side so afternoon shade where I’m sitting now.

Brother and sister 3 yo Cav KC spaniels who are friendly and well-behaved.
Max

And Lily whose forehead is solid.

And Mocha, 14 yo cat who isn’t hiding but so far hasn’t been too friendly.

14 Likes

Looks lovely @toml and hopefully Mocha will warm to you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Time sure does fly….wrapping up our first 5 week sit, and couldn’t have picked a better kitty and location. Gracie is a dream cat who loves nothing more than napping on your lap, watching the birds on the window sill, or finding a comfy couch cushion. We will miss her for sure :heart_eyes_cat:. We’ve been lucky enough to find a similar 5 week sit for next year at this time, in a nearby location. We applied, then actually spent several hours sharing a meal and getting acquainted with the pet and owners. We are thrilled to be returning to the shoreline of Myrtle Beach in spring 2024!!!

10 Likes

Arrived today for a sit in U.K. -

12 Likes

@Silversitters looks lovely. Whereabouts in the UK are you? :uk::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Samox24
Sunny Sussex

1 Like

@Silversitters very nice :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Currently in England, near the Scottish border, with four fabulous pups and two donkeys. I’m surrounded by love and peace. Heavenly.

15 Likes

Just arrived in warm and sunny Berlin today to be ‘trained’ by the wonderful Mosha. I might have to discuss the chewing of my laces though! :smile:

8 Likes

Currently on my first house sit for 2023 at Northamptonshire taking care of Domino and Amber. Sad that my first sit in Dublin was cancelled but lucky enough that the present sit came up (and I got it). I have 9 lined up in England, Portugal, Germany and Luxembourg. All logistics (internal flights, connecting transport and hostels all confirmed so I hope no more surprise cancellation). Going home end of October before it gets too cold.

15 Likes

Hi @Edith great photos! That looks a fabulous sit… enjoy! :dog:🫏 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sitting in a wonderful crew. 2 pigs, 3 dogs & 2 rabbits! Here’s Amelie looking very satisfied after ripping apart a pillow! Took me hmmm about 1.5 hrs to clean up as the feathers were tiny! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

haha the ultimate pillow fight! I’ve always wanted to do a sit with pigs! How are you liking it so far? Minus the tiny feathers :joy:

3 Likes

Oooh so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello. Just finished a sit in Buckinghamshire UK and fully booked till end of October 2023. Unfortunately just had a sit cancelled as the pet owner has broken a foot. I’m currently looking for a sit or more to cover the dates in June. I sit with my husband and so far have had 19 sits with Trusted Housesitters plus a few before we joined. Love it.

5 Likes

We are currently looking after the very adorable Milo the tortoise in sunny Spain for the next 5 weeks.
:turtle::sunny::slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

On our 10th housesit. It’s been wonderful and since a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s the husband with “our” puppies for 2,5 weeks in Crete, Greece during our morning walk around the house.

11 Likes

@buildabearwithme a great photo and Crete is a fabulous location to be with two great pups for company! Enjoy the rest of your time there.
:dog::sunny::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes