1 star review

Hi
I’ve just received a review from a sit I completed yesterday. The HO is fairly new ( I was her 2nd sitter) it was a great sit all round but unfortunately I’ve been marked with just one * at the top of her review & 5 * for everything else so it’s a mistake on her end but how do I go about changing it? Do I message her or can admin help please

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen a couple of times. Membership services can fix the review, but she needs to be the one to contact them. So you will need to ask her to do this.

4 Likes

Doesn’t sound right. Maybe her finger slipped when she was giving the overall score. Ask.

1 Like

Happened to me. Support will change it but only If the homeowner themselves asks. Don’t be shy about asking as they were obviously happy with you and just made some kind of mistake.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your replies. I’m going to message the HO now

1 Like

it happened to us 2 days ago. For the first time ever, we got a 4* in a category, even though the rest was 5*. She WhatsApp us to tell us she made a mistake but wasn’t able to modify it.
We thought about it real hard and decided not to ask her to contact membership services. Not that we don’t want a perfect 5*, but we just know how administrative contacting membership services can be, and long, and for the sake of 1 * (lost for organisation of all of them), we choose to not ask her that. The rest speak for itself.
In your case, you should definitely ask the PP (HO) to contact them, as the 1 * review will be seen first by future potential owners.
I wish we could send a copy of the conversation we had to membership services and it would be enough to change it.
let us know how it went!

1 Like

Hi @Nadia111 this is a very simple fix so it might be worth reconsidering contacting membership services, if you could ask the homeowner to send them an email to get it resolved.

2 Likes

I really appreciate this homeowner and know how busy she is. With the experiences I have had with membership services, I’ll avoid that type of interaction for her, for the sake of 1 star lost by mistake. I am starting to disengage completely with THS after 8 years on the platform, and select my battles. But thanks for the encouragement! :smiling_face: :hugs:

@Nadia111 very welcome

That happened to me last month and the HO contacted membership services to have it changed.They did so within a day, so it is worth getting in touch with them. All the more so as apparently it was a bug on their side and not a mistake by the HO,

2 Likes

Thanks I have contacted the HO who apologised & said it was a mistake & she will contact membership services

7 Likes