10 Years Of Trusted - Day 2 Question 2

The 10 Years Of Trusted … Christmas Competition Day 2 Question 2

There will be a question each day for 5 days … 18th December - 22nd December!
To qualify for the chance to win the prize, each daily question must be answered
A free annual membership and 50.00 (currency applicable) donated to a charity of your choice, could be yours … you have to be in it to win it

Good Luck everyone

T&C’s Apply
https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/pages/10-years-of-trusted-forum-competition/

1 Like

Margaux lives in Uzes and they had a flood
Here’s Tess, she’s saying “you’ve only just met me and already I’ve melted your heart”

5 Likes

a) Margaux lives in Uzes
b) Peter and Debs’ first time in Uzes caring for Margaux coincided with a once-in-a-decade flood where the water rose by 15 metres and they were forced to take refuge in a third-floor bedroom
c) This is Jem from one of times housesitting in Hove. He’s patiently waiting for us to get ready for a walk!

5 Likes

Margaux lives in Uzès
The sitters and dog escaped a flood by retreating to the 3rd story of the house
This is my Christmas angel, Foxy RIP!

7 Likes

I am saying like my TH sitters collegues:
-She Lives in Uzes
-They faced a huge flood.!

Photo of Rio, who seems to want not let me go take my airplane by laying on my coat.

6 Likes

I undesrtand if I missed the 1st day of the contest, I am already out! :sob: Sigh :disappointed:

1 Like

@Brigitte … come back each day we’re sure Santa has something for everyone this Christmas! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

a) Margaux lives in Uzes
b) A once in a decade flood
c) This is Lexie, the wonderful Border Collie who jumped up on straw bales no problem! We also played the treat under the cup game as true to her breed she was so clever!

5 Likes

Margaux lives in Uzes and they had a once in a decade Flood.
This is Blue🐶 we have just arrived at our house sit with him. We sat for Blue 2 years ago and he definitely has remembered us and my comfy lap

:grin:

7 Likes