Christmas photo shoot ... there's a surprise Christmas gift for you all!

We asked you to share your photos from “a Christmas Past” with the promise of a surprise for the seasonal picture given the most heart :heart: :heart: :heart: love!

We are pleased to announce that it was Petermac, who’s just resumed his travels and made it to Bali! His homeowner left him these costumes for the two pups in his care, to celebrate in the most festive of ways!

Peter… you are in a region that’s not the easiest to send the surprise we had in mind… so we hope you’ll accept $50 to be donated to any animal charity of your choice.

However, as it’s Christmas, we want to gift you all a TrustedHousesitters Hoodie to keep you warm through the winter, or if you’re down under… let’s see if we can send you something cooler!! This means that for @anutaa_i @Joanne @steplinn @gchampagne @Snowbird @temba @Southernsitter @Dannep @NOmtnClowns @Globetrotter @Françoise-et-Youn @MimiMills @Loplop @RanRan @Dace @BunnyCat … our Marketing Exec @holly.m will be in touch over the next week to organise delivery.

Happy Christmas all and here’s a reminder of some of the Christmas Pasts that were shared!!

16 Likes

Wow! Thank you very much! What a lovely surprise!

3 Likes

Wow!! Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Santa Paws. I will wear it with pride :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Oh my…what a wonderful surprise!!! So happy to be a part of this pet loving community :heart: Thanks for including me in this celebration of Christmas past!

3 Likes

What a great :evergreen_tree: surprise!

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thank you all for being AMAZING :heart_eyes:

Enjoy wearing your hoodies and we expect photos of those too … with you in them of course!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :evergreen_tree: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

Angela, Vanessa, Therese, Paul and the Team at HQ

5 Likes

Congratulations @anon36831737 on such a great pic with the dogs in your care for Christmas. Thanks @Vanessa_A and the team for the surprises gifted to us for posting our Christmas photos.

6 Likes

Unexpected but very appreciated. :hugs: Thank you very much; a very nice gift that we’ll wear proudly.

4 Likes

Merci merci merci !
Et Bravo @anon36831737 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: !

5 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations Everyone!
Keep shining!

3 Likes

What a great surprise - thank you so much! Congratulations to Petermac and all the others!

1 Like