2020 - Let's Accentuate The Positive!

2020 the year that changed the world and changed all of our lives … but in spite of these unprecedented and challenging times we heard stories of hope, witnessed acts of kindness and shared in moments of happiness from a community built on generosity of spirit and kind and the love of pets, people and places.

So let’s say goodbye to this year of years in style and with a smile, sharing personal moments of happiness from 2020 … it could be anything, a sit that saved the day, a pet who taught you to live in the moment, an unexpected act of kindness, an unlikely friendship that will last a lifetime …

Tomorrow night join us in raising a glass or two for new and better tomorrows in 2021, and to send a “We’re thinking of you” message to those who have not been so fortunate …

8 Likes

Hear hear, Angela. We have been so fortunate in 2020 - got back from a big trip to South Africa just before lockdown, stayed well, lots of walks on our home doorstep, even managed a couple of housesits in the summer. Christmas was spent in Falmouth - see below for the sun kissed beach the morning after Storm Bella - fabulous. Now safely back home and dog sitting my little local boy - also see below for a simple pleasure that makes me really happy.
I count my blessings but to all of those, who have maybe not fared so well, I say “remember, this too will pass” and send you my warmest wishes for better things in 2021.

5 Likes

Given the horrors of what others are going through, we are so very grateful to have our health, home, family and a few wonderful housesit within driving distance of our home. Wishing everyone a better 2021. I am feeling a bit guilty while enjoying a beautiful housesit in Hilton Head SC [US) with adorable pups, lovely homeowners and uncrowded beaches!
image image

4 Likes

I’ve learnt to love to get out for a local walk even if it’s through the streets in the rain, which I probably wouldn’t have done before lockdown!

4 Likes