A quick update about the Refer A Friend page!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a quick update from the Product team about the Refer A Friend page.

You’ll now be able to see members you’ve referred, as well as your total rewards, and invite options.

Here’s a quick look at what you’ll see:

That’s all the info we have for now, but if you have any questions, we can try and get an answer for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Jenny

6 Likes

Looks good but how do I see it on my iPad?

I think I know the answer…. Update the app!

@DianeS that doesn’t work. I just tried it.

@Jenny Why does it no longer show “Membership extended until Month Year”? Are they changing the benefits of the Refer a Friend program?

Hello, just a quick update to let you know this feature will also be available on the app soon. I will keep you posted as to when I know more. Thank you!

@meow I will pass that question on for you and any news update you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just recently, I still had 2 years of free membership to use because I’ve referred so many people who’ve joined TH in the 5 years I’ve been a member. Suddenly my free months credit information is completely missing from my profile page and I received an email saying the membership fee would be automatically charged to my credit card next month! What has happened?

I can’t find any way to contact someone at TH for help with this problem. The chatbot was no help at all.

Please respond here or to my email on profile. I’ve done many sits and have sent TH a lot of business with referrals.

Thank you.

@NETime you need to e-mail
Support@trustedhousesitters.com
Or use live chat and ask to speak to a human .

Member services / support don’t read the forum

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

So for those who are curious…I did contact and hear back from TH and they explained that the months I was seeing on my profile were cumulative, and I’d used them all up. At that point, the large total of months I was seeing just disappeared.

So be aware that the TH site does not tell you how many more months of free membership you have available to use. It only tells you how many you’ve earned.

This seems a UI flaw to me, and I hope they fix it in the future.

1 Like

Weird. They used to show the date when your free months would end. I’ve been running through 6 years worth of referrals and I think they said it would run out in January 2025, but I see that that info is no longer displaying, which is annoying.

I did just go look at my membership page and it does say that it’s set to renew on 15 January 2025, so seems like my memory is working. Hilariously it’s set up with a credit card I no longer have that expired in 2019 because it’s been so long since I’ve paid. lol.

I also feel like they used to show a countdown of how many free months you have left. Which certainly makes more sense.