Alpaca Owners in Central Ohio - New to THS

Hello. We have just joined THS and are hoping to connect with some sitters who might enjoy a stay at our Alpaca Farm in Central Ohio. We don’t have specific dates yet but will be posting once we have some in mind. Don’t worry about the farm chores. We have trained farm hands to care for our 33 Alpacas and two Great Pyrenees livestock guard dogs. (Of course you can watch or visit the alpacas and dogs.) We just need someone(s) to care for our inside dog and two cats and keep an eye out for the house and the farm.
Good to be here. Mary & Susan and the Creatures of Alpaca Green Farm

6 Likes

Hello @MaryH and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. What a great opportunity for sitters to be introduced (or maybe reintroduced) to caring for alpacas. You may want to read this related post:

Sounds like fun. My husband and I live in Michigan and will keep an eye out for any future sits you post!

1 Like

I would love to do this — and love to be involved in their care somewhat. I have a farm stay coming up, complete with horses, donkeys, goats, cows and more and I’m very excited about that! Perhaps one of your dates will align with me. Best of luck on the platform.

1 Like

OMG Alpacas! During our staff retreat we visited an alpaca farm and I fell in love! I am also into spinning and weaving and my dream is to run a small alpaca farm and harvet the will to spin into yarn. It would be amazing to get some experience with them. Me feeding an alpaca.

2 Likes