Are you accepting International sitters?

Now we are looking at sits over the winter months. One of our criteria is the temperature has to be over 15C, this means we go abroad. The travel restrictions are forever changing but we hope they will settle down by then. It’s a roulette wheel if we get to travel or not.
Are pet owners accepting sits from international travellers yet or are you playing safe and going for locals?

2 Likes

As a sitter who plan to add homeowner next week, (needing cat sitter for late August) I will not be accepting international sitters. Travel restrictions are still ever changing.

I also won’t be applying for foreign sits or even forreign vacations until mid 2022

3 Likes

I have to admit that with the situation as it is at the moment, I’m preferring to have sitters from our own country for the time being…

3 Likes

I’m in California and only looking at sitters in the US right now. I think if I had a trip planned for winter I’d consider a sitter from Canada or Europe but I’d wait a couple more months to post to see how things play out.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. We are now fully vaccinated and desperate to continue with our travels. I was just looking for a slither of hope.

4 Likes