Beautiful Germany

We love Germany! We also love a European road trip from here in the Uk! I am sooo missing our road trips-since Brexit AND Covid we’ve not done one :pleading_face: I can’t wait to come back to your lovely country. I’m working full time but as soon as I’m brave enough to take the plunge I want to plan some house sits and travels, Germany is sure to be at the top of my list!

3 Likes

Hi @Millie67 welcome to our community forum and we can’t wait for you to realise your wish of pet and housesitting and going to Germany and road tripping in Europe, pet sitting along the way. You will get lots of help, support and inspiration here on the forum and before you know it you will be taking that plunge, I promise!

Thank you again for joining and enjoy connecting with our community, they are a great bunch even though I say so myself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask … the answers are all here.

Angela & the team

3 Likes

@Annett what a lovely walk down memory lane for me. We lived in Nuremberg 78-81 as a military family in support of the Army. I was a newly married 18 year old, and commonly refer to that time as our 3 year honeymoon. Who is lucky enough to move to a foreign country and immerse themselves in another culture at such a young age? I embraced the challenge of living away from family, and fell in love with Europe. I look forward to revisiting some of those locations in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing those amazing photos!

3 Likes

I had the best years of my life as a cdn military brat in Lahr & made some great friends/memories. I will always return to the area when possible & support local businesses.

2 Likes