Deutschland Visitors

We just arrived to work in Germany, from US in November, our third time here. Just before we left we did an El Camino Hike and one of the ladies there told us about this program, so we signed up. We hope to do our first home sit in Germany, there is not much open for vacationing yet. We love biking and hiking and hope to explore new areas. Our 3 children are grown up and working on their own families, so we watching our only Grandchild grow via the internet posts. We have been fortunate (?) to have moved around so we can keep our footprint small. We hope to help those who have pets, to care for them and take care of their home while away. We have always had a yard to care for, now only I can pull the weeds growing on the patio. We have just experienced our 3rd Winter here so we hope Spring is coming soon.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome @tiapatrol21 and for the photo, it looks very “brrrrr” from your window!

Thank you for joining and for sharing your wonderful introduction and we hope you have the opportunity to care for some pets and homes in Germany very soon. Travel is opening up but it’s very different around the world meanwhile from your photo, home is probably the best place to be right now.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other THS members from around the world.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes

Welcome @tiapatrol21 !

You’re picture is beautiful but probably more so viewing it than experiencing it! LOL We hope spring is just around the corner and that you’re both able to experience the joy of house sitting soon!

2 Likes

Ha, loved your picture as I “enjoyed” two German winters myself! Still, it’s a great place to live (weather aside). Hope the ability to travel and pet sit improves there soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes