Can I renew Membership in AU dollars?

Hi folks
Is there an option for which currency to choose from for payments to renew my account?
I originally started my account while travelling in the USA but now returned to Australia. Can I now pay in AU dollars rather than US dollars?

That might be a question for Membership Services @Gabba. Use the chat line but ask the bot to speak to a human.

3 Likes

We are registered in Turkey @Gabba but have to pay renewal in US dollars. Tried to change it to GBP one time as we have UK bank accounts not American but they wouldn’t let us. #mightbethesameglitch

It will take 5 to 7 days to change my profile currency from US to AU dollars, (from the horses mouth so to speak.) :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:
Thank you to those that replied.

2 Likes

@Gabba are you from Brisvegas by any chance?? Your profile name is our slang for Woolloongabba which is in Brisbane.

I lived in Ashgrove in the 80’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , but no, not currently in Brisbane, I’m in WA. Gabba Gabba is a name my husband calls me. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s funny @Gabba, I get referred to as “have-a-chat”. No idea why :person_shrugging::laughing:

2 Likes