Completed 26 Sits And Counting!

I just finished my 26th sit, with 100% of 5-star reviews! It took a little bit of learning at first, but now I’ve dialed it in! For two years, I traveled solo, and this year my partner and our dog started sitting with me. We have had so many epic adventures, and our little dog has had a blast!!! Our sits have been in Turkey, Egypt, Morrocco, Croatia, France, England, Spain, Portugal & all over the USA!

Thank you Trusted Housesitters! I love this life and I truly miss every animal I have cared for! :heart:

13 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada:. That is very exciting to hear. Life changing experiences that is allowing you to see the world. Solo travel sounds great. Sharing it with the ones you love sounds funner

3 Likes

Well done, I am a solo sitter and I go to Scotland to do my 50th sit in a couple of weeks. I really like it and often go to places where I have friends who are able to meet up and go out but I like exploring new places for myself. Besides the pets the best thing has been becoming friends with lots of owners, who invite me to eat or stay if I am on the way to somewhere else. Send emails and generally keep in touch. Needless to say I do a lot of repeat sits. 5☆

4 Likes

OMG! That’s so awesome! 50 is a big accomplishment! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Its over a long time, though! I was still working when I first started and THS wasn’t so big or so many sits available. Also I feel more confident about it now and I think I have it nailed although there are still a few surprises sometimes

3 Likes

This site is amazing, isn’t it…life changing!

2 Likes