Declined sits --errors!

I have had 2 sits declined very recently and the HOs did not decline them. I’m getting very concerned and frustrated, especially with the busy travel season approaching.

With one sit I messaged after getting notice I was declined. I asked if they had found a sitter, assuming that they had. They said no, they hadn’t, and was I still interested. When I asked, they said they didn’t decline my application and are still interested in me sitting for them.

Another one was declined, then the HO wrote that she saw I was no longer interested, and she’ll contact me in the future. What is going on??? Has anyone else had this happen???

Have you updated your App to the most recent version I wonder if this might have caused a glitch if you haven’t done this yet. Just a thought as there’s a new version.

What I get is things like:
“A friend will take care of it” but then I see that the listing is active again.

Those are not computer glitches. I believe that it is HOs declining with white lies.

Another one: “But definitely next time!”

And that is without me enquiring about why my application was not accepted.

I understand… I wondered about that. But both of these HOs are still interested in having me sit for them, now. They are discussing the sits with me, sending me info. So I think this was a computer glitch.

If it was a software problem, more details are needed about what the HO saw.