Delicious English/Scottish/Welsh Gardens!

Things I love about England.

9 Likes

Agree with you

7 Likes

@Amparo, as always, you have posted great photos.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lovely photos - I miss England so much. I’ve had to be content with watching endless reruns of Escape to the Country for the past 18 months.

3 Likes

I have sooooo many I’m working through so I can share.
These photos have fed my soul and I am happy that you enjoy my sustenance :laughing:

3 Likes

oh my those are delicious and not spoilt at all. I can change the topic :smiley:
I have tons of pics from the numerous sits in Scotland and they are delicious.
That is really special.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Wonderful…

1 Like

It’s not a garden or a bridge but it’s my spiritual home. It’s a beautiful garden for everyone. Taken from the first lock of the Caledonian Canal…….Ben Nevis. And no, it hasn’t been photo shot or altered in any way.

8 Likes

A beautiful Scottish Borders garden we had the pleasure enjoying this summer.

6 Likes

Beautiful @ElsieDownie just beautiful

1 Like

Our Cove scottish garden @anon36831737

6 Likes

Ok I’m Jelly (Scottish Envy)
Beautiful!

4 Likes

What beautiful pictures. I too love England. Thank you

1 Like

It just speaks to you doesn’t it? So much beauty in Scotland. It is one of my fave spots in the world. Mind you London will always be number one for me.

1 Like

Oh Angela I felt a little jealous that you were off to house sit in Scotland. In Australia our borders are still closed. My hope is a wonderful house sit in London from February 2022. I am missing the capital terribly. Am hoping for a couple months to immerse again. Just love it so much. Happy sitting. I did love your comment - never hang up those hats - you go girl thats the sort of inspirational comment we all need!!

4 Likes

We have sailed past you many times. A very picturesque location. Is the seafood restaurant still open north of you?

1 Like

@snowbob thank you and we will all keep our fingers crossed for your February in London … you will make it I’m sure.

The main thing is we all stay safe and well.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Like

Hi @ElsieDownie it is lovely although at the beginning of 2020 if someone had said you will buy a home in Cove Scotland I would have thought they were totally bonkers … how things change. We had our first really heavy frost this morning …

Do please elaborate, if there’s a seafood restaurant north of us we’ve yet to find it, any recommendations would be really appreciated.

The famous one is at Clachan, Loch Fyne. Delicious seafood but renowned for its oysters. We went to another one in Lachlan Bay, Inver. Good food spoilt by a pretentious bridal party that moaned and criticised throughout their meal. I thought it was supposed to be a happy occasion, a wedding.
When I look at where you are it would be quite a windy journey.

1 Like

What a wonderful thread this is :heart:

I’ve scrolled through these photos several times already and still not bored. Keep the beautiful pictures coming.

2 Likes