Does owner need to change listing after confirmed?

@dcretiree hello and welcome to the forum. This is the best place to be for any questions or concerns you may have along the way. Members have most all the answers or can direct you to somewhere with an answer to most anything.

I took the liberty of looking at your profile and I show you have a confirmed sit with the dates listed. All you need to do now is share the Welcome Guide with your sitter so they have all the necessary information ahead of time. If they have any questions, this is the best way to get them answered and out of the way. If you need any help getting that Welcome Guide together, you can take a look at Completing Your Welcome Guide | TrustedHousesitters.com where you will be guided through the process. Of course, if you have any questions, just come right back onto the forum and someone will be able to help you. I would suggest you exchange phone numbers now with your sitter just in case there is an issue along the way (always best to not take chances).

I also see you have not yet linked your member profile to your forum profile. By doing so, members can easily connect with advice and answers to your questions. Just click How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and follow the easy steps.

Once again, welcome. We look forward to seeing you here!

1 Like