Doors around the world

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

6 Likes

Thanks so much. I should be able to get around the French part. My written French is pretty decent. I’ll check it out!

This is a love B&B we stayed at when we were cycle touring in Provence. Not a door specifically, I just liked the whole front of the building.

6 Likes

Do hobbits live here? Do they need a sitter? :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Around the corner from us in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

7 Likes

They don’t need sitters often but when they do it is for very long sits; their quests are usually pretty long. :smiley:

2 Likes

One ring to rule them all! :grin:

2 Likes

“Sisters” - Savannah, Georgia, USA

3 Likes

@Provence I used to look at the last door in your series every morning while I drank my coffee. It’s at the Italian Embassy in Prague and my apartment was directly across from it. Seeing it this morning brought back good memories of watching all the people walking up Nerudova Street to the castle. Thanks!

3 Likes

I love these pictures!

2 Likes

We are headed to the Gulf Islands on Sunday. We have a sit on Saltspring on the 21st and have rented a cottage on Galiano for the 3 nights before. Saltspring is a lot like Hornby, very laid back and lots of hippies. I love all the gulf islands!

2 Likes

Safe travels @Kelownagurl we love Salt Spring, enjoy. How long is your sit and what pets are you looking after?

2 Likes

Only 4 nights but we’ll take it! We are looking after a cat in a townhouse right in Ganges. It’ll be super! ETA: We were actually accepted for a 3 week sit on Galiano in November but the home owners had to move their dates to over Christmas so we declined in the end. We were happy to get this sit on Saltspring. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on my way to Edinburgh to meet Dexter :heart: :dog: our first doggy sit since Feb 2020 … who else starts a sit this weekend?

Share where you will be and what pets you will be meeting when you get there …

3d67725d95eac5e23dd7284623cfed1b2281e5

3 Likes

What a doll baby! Enjoy!
I am still in Minnesota for anther 34 days with my two pretty girls.

Fridge door :rofl:

1 Like

Today’s door (gate?) photo was taken in Edinburgh in 2014. I just love the colour of the stone buildings in Edinburgh!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Edinburgh, 2014

5 Likes

A door to a garden. Chartwell, Kent, UK

6 Likes

Seen better days in Prague!

4 Likes