View from my window

There is a popular FB page that started up during covid where people shared pictures from their window, wherever they were in the world. That got be thinking and I created a photo album of pictures I’ve taken through windows on my travels.

Does anyone else have pictures to share? It could be the view from where you are right at this moment, or a view from past travels.

Here a few to get us started.

From from our room at a lovely Agriturismo in Bibbiano, Italy.

View from our alberge along the Camino, in Villamayor de Monjardin.

12 Likes

Not sure why that last one is sideways, it’s straight in my album. I’ll see if I can fix it.

Yeah, I’ve tried it several times, and even tried rotating the photo in my album as well. No go. Might play with it again later.

ETA: I took a screenshot and uploaded that instead.

Looking forward to everyone’s views!

2 Likes

I have a thing for clothes drying on a line.

This was a cat and chicken sit just outside of Edinburgh.

This was a cat sit somewhere in South of England. Aren’t they pretty?
and yes this was my view.

7 Likes

Love it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now this is really exotic … the view from my hotel window near Edinburgh Airport.

No I’m not flying anywhere, my first doggy sit in over 18 months starts tomorrow and I’m hotelling it so as not to get under the HO feet & cases when they are getting out of the door in the morning, (she did invite us to stay)

Had a great hand over this evening met the “boy” he’s adorable we are going to have a pawfect week. :dog: :heart: :dog:

Can’t wait to leave the parking lot though :rofl:

8 Likes

@Kelownagurl I loved that “view from the window” group… It was very inspiring at a time when we were all locked down.

Our long term French housesit has velux windows everywhere upstairs except on little side window, so I always open with anticipation of the day. Here’s this morning’s views side and front… First frost of year, mist in the valley but a lovely sunny day ahead!

5 Likes

Views from the window of the coach travelling to and from sits in the UK

7 Likes

I’m cheating again with another of my paintings…:kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Beautiful. There are no rules :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone know where this view was taken?

4 Likes

I’m going to guess a city in British Columbia?

1 Like

We need a clue … well I do anyway :canada: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Amparo Definitely not BC. :slight_smile:

@Angela_L - A clue - it’s in Italy. Every time I see it, I forget where I took it and when I check, I’m always surprised.

I will post the answer within the hour.

3 Likes

Ah, so really you want someone to remind you where you were :rofl:

4 Likes

I have the same problem on some of my photos :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry I got busy!

That’s a view from a building in the Vatican. I was on a tour and walking through the various hallways and rooms.

2 Likes

From a B&B in Provence.

7 Likes

Alone in the cottage
Wales

6 Likes

You made it! Yay!
Sorry about the view but better is just ahead, right past those metal roofs.

3 Likes