Just chat…Autumn/Spring Splendor 2022

31st of August and early signs of Autumn beginning to display fiery passionate red.

Gypsy enjoying in her morning meditation

7 Likes

August 31, 2022 - no rain today, sun (for a change), temperature a couple of degrees higher. Boats ready to set sail. An early sign of spring? (Yes, please :wink: )

8 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: what a masterpiece

2 Likes

What beautiful pics…and that kitty sure seems to enjoy as well!

2 Likes

Beautiful photos @Amparo but today 1 September is the first day of Spring here in Australia. A lovely day in Scarborough Queensland but still a bit chilly at 21 degrees. @RadarInc so glad to hear Melbourne wet weather has given you a break.

3 Likes

Show us your glory wherever you are in the world.

2 Likes

Love it! As I prepare to leave this half of the planet, I can’t help but giggle I will have Spring/Summer since March 2022 till April 2023.
Ain’t life grand?

3 Likes

Spring has def sprung!

:guitar::musical_keyboard::drum::saxophone::musical_note::musical_note::sunglasses: Happy campers after seeing Midnight Oil last night & seeing them again a few more times in the next week :+1::+1:. They didn’t sing our fave though Midnight Oil - Kosciusko (triple j Live At The Wireless - Goat Island 1985) - YouTube

3 Likes

cool! Rock it out Sis!

Not weather or music related but definitely hit the heartstrings, watched a flick on Prime last night, The Last Bus

OMG I loved every minute of it.
Wonderful memories of places…kindness from strangers.
Great for anyone who is dreaming of the UK but wow what a great film that depicts a good bit of what it’s like being a solo traveler and of course :uk:

and yeah, I cried :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Had a lovely storm this afternoon in SW France…I like to put down extra containers when it rains, to catch a little more rain water to use on plants later in the week. This was a shot from my very successful attempt!

1 Like

Yesterday, I watch an animated movie called ‘The Secret Life of Pets’…just a fun little movie. But my favourite part is the last 5 minutes, where the owners come home and their pets greet them - everyone with their own little ritual. It brought smiley tears to my eyes…

3 Likes

That’s a great movie @botvot. There’s also a sequel “The Secret Life of Pets 2” that is funny.

2 Likes