Experienced sitter finally joining forum

Hi, I’m a THS sitter doing sits since March 2016. My home base is in NH but I’ve been traveling a lot since I started sitting. I’ve completed 65 sits in the US and Canada, driving to all of my sits from coast to coast and everywhere in between. I primarily travel solo but occasionally have a friend or family member sit with me. I look for sits that have hot yoga studios nearby and/or famous landmarks/sites to check off of my bucket list.
I’ve been working remotely since 2016 when the college that I taught at for 10 years closed permanently and then my life changed again in 2019 when my house burned down … and then along cake covid.
I’m happy to see the number of sits in the US steadily increasing again! I’m hoping to travel to the ND, WI, MN areas this summer (and hopefully Canada :canada:): I haven’t spent much time in those areas and would love to see them in the summer.

Stacie :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello again Rebecca

2 Likes

Hello again Rebecca, then another sitter on the forum. Why so few owners participate (I’m both), it really is a surprise for me. I think we both have to learn from testimonies (by both I mean owners and sitters, not you and me)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Stacie.

1 Like

Great points, Provence, thank you. -Becky

1 Like

Welcome @scoburn946 ! It sounds like life has thrown a few curve balls your way but it sounds like your staying upbeat and managing them well!

We too have been house sitting since 2016. The first year was international (primarily Europe) but we’ve stuck with North America for the last few years. We’re itching to travel abroad again, but of course Covid is making us wait.

What are some of your bucket list places (already done and still remaining)?

1 Like