Global Airport Lounge Passes

THS rules are 3 hours before your flight and of course, you need to get to your gate in time to board so you wouldn’t be in there for the full 3 hours.

I’m sure I’m spent longer in a lounge and accessed it earlier than 3 hours and nobody has ever asked us to leave. I’m not sure if the THS access is any different from regular lounge access. I’ll be using mine in September so I will check in again and let you all know how it goes.

That’s what I was thinking as well. The only thing I’m wondering is whether THS access is truly limited to 3 hours before or if that too is a guideline. I figure that if you’ve got your boarding pass, you can probably go in, even if the flight is more than 3 hours away. I guess we’ll find out.

1 Like

It makes no difference what you show to get in.
This is not TSA or customs. This is hospitality and they will do anything to accommodate you. There is nothing to distinguish you as a THS member.
Just show what is required. Once your in, enjoy yourself. No one is monitoring other than making sure you have what you need. It’s really quite nice.
I would not however camp out in a corner to sleep. It’s just a pleasant environment to rest, eat and drink and if available take a shower.

4 Likes

No? I guess this was the part that I was unsure of. I thought the passes would be THS version just like my credit card passes ID us as CC. Thanks for the insight.

You get a print out sheet with a bar code, at least it’s what I got and it just said the lounge and that’s it if I remember correctly. Did have to show my boarding pass.
Stop worrying :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, worry doesn’t factor into the equation. I was just curious if anyone had accessed the lounge with THS passes longer than 3 hours before a flight. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Ah… So that’s the part I really wondered about. The main reason I’ve been asking is because I might choose to use the THS passes on my shorter layover because I know I can use my CC passes longer than 3 hours.

1 Like

@Kelownagurl As mentioned above (for our recent use) the confirmation I got came through from the company who provides the service (Lounge Pass), not THS. From our experience of not being moved on and arriving early, I reckon it will depend on the lounge, the staff etc. I imagine it’s the lounge’s guide to manage a constant throughput if and when necessary.

But from a THS point of view the free tickets issued are only redeemable for 3 hours - if a member requires the guarantee of a longer stay, they would need to purchase the additional hours out of pocket. I was maybe just lucky!

That makes sense.

Hi, has any used their THS global pass at London Heathrow airport? What lounge was it and what was your experience?

We will have a 5-6 hour layover flying from Zurich on BA arriving at T5 before our QANTAS flight from T3 back to Australia that evening.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Scoop - “You Heard It Here First!”

I flew back from London Gatwick North yeserday when i used one OF my airport lounge passes as a premium member

My flight was due to leave at 16.45 and i arrived at the lounge at 13.50 3 hours before to be told that the clubrooms in close at 14.00 and the kithen was closed… I was not make aware of this when i made the booking. and hence wasted a pass. Fantastic.

They also sadithemselves that could not understand how i was allowed to be book in at this time and did have my name of the list.

iF as am a valued sitter Trusted HOuse it would be nice to be treaed like one and not have this happen

@NigelLovell
We are sorry to hear this happened. It is most unusual.
However, we will email you directly from membership services to rectify the situation.
Best wishes
Therese

Thank you trusted house

You have replied to me quickly and I feel you have been fair.

It’s only fair that I also acknowledge your good action publicly too.

Good Job.

Nigel

1 Like

Hello ,
I take advantage of this post to ask my question,
I want to use my lounge pass so as not to lose them before the renewal of my subscription which will take place at the end of June,
we will have a NY flight to CDG at the end of August 2023,
should I go through the chat?
thank you

Hi @Catherine.L
Yes, the chat is the way to go to get your lounge passes. Have all your flight details on hand.
If you do not connect for any reason, then email support@trustedhousesitters.com and membership services will assist that way.

Thank you very much :ok_hand: :smiley:

Hello
i send message by chat,but no working for me i suppose, but I have not heard back by the team ( chat said)or received my lounges pass thanks :wink:

@Catherine.L Thank you for letting us know. It might be easier to pop them an email to support@trustedhousesitters.com
They will also have your chat request in their queue and get back to you :slight_smile:
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks a lot :ok_hand: :smiley: