Got my first sit with Lambs!

Of course pups and kittens are included for added pleasure.
Too excited and so grateful for these incredible experiences!
Yes! I am going to Church Stretton!
Thank you @Vicki1976
Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

11 Likes

Wonderful @Amparo … I always get a bit of a thrill when we get to look after new animals!! Lots of pictures please!!

3 Likes

Wooohoooo This is Awesome, I hope you share lots of pictures on here, as I would love to see :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, fun. We’re just finishing up with horses but my SO says that goats or sheep are next on the sitting bucket list.

2 Likes

lucky you! that sounds absolutely wonderful - I am a teeny bit envious :slight_smile: . Lambs are so much fun! and an added bonus of even more pets! You will have a great time.

3 Likes

Yay! I’m really looking forward to my first real farm sit.
Yes, pictures, please!

2 Likes

This is something I have been wanting to do for a very, very long time. I think since I first saw the speckled white fluffs from the plane my first time over in the 90’s!

Thank you. That is something that is an absolute must.

Love horses but haven’t really had much exposure, goats yes! Need to tweek my profile again :blush:
Thank you @liz I am so looking forward to this.

3 Likes

How wonderful! I’ve always wanted to do a sit with sheep. Lambs are adorable!

2 Likes

I ran into this flock on my run this morning

There were two that reminded me of Shaun the sheep…

6 Likes

@TheMapleKiwi Now you’ll have non-UK people wondering who Shaun the sheep is. It’s probably being googled as I post this. :rofl: I’m Welsh, so it needs no explanation for me. :wales:

3 Likes

I thought Wallace & Gromit was known in the US?

2 Likes

Don’t know Shaun but that is spectacular!
Wow what a place to run!

I’ll walk :slight_smile:

oh

:crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s not the most exciting trail here in Blenheim but as I had only a short amt of time this morning, I ventured there. I’d rather be in those hills in the distance.

1 Like

It’s a lovely area not far from where we live
Enjoy you sit

2 Likes

Look at that beautiful NZ scenery and those very healthy sheep @TheMapleKiwi. Shaun definitely in amongst them!!

3 Likes